Jason has obtained jury verdicts and settlements for clients for over 20 years.
Jason has a proven record of taking Corporate America, insurance companies and the government to court and winning.
Jason obtained the first sexual harassment jury verdict in Tarrant County. Jason has obtained jury verdicts in dozens of employment and personal injury cases in Tarrant, Dallas, Johnson, Parker and Wise counties.
Jason has also won cases for his clients at the Texas Supreme Court, Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, as well as the Fort Worth, Dallas, El Paso and Austin Courts of Appeals.
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Board Certified-Civil Appellate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Texas Super Lawyer by Thomson Rueters, 2003-04, 2009-14
- Fort Worth Magazine Top Attorney, 2007-14
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rating
- Director, Tarrant County Bar Association Board of Directors, 2015-present
- Master, Mahon Inns of Court, 2010-15
- President, Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, 2011-12
- President, Tarrant County Bar Association Labor and Employment Section, 2004-05
- Founder and Secretary, Tarrant County Bar Association Appellate Section, 1994-95
- Assistant Texas Attorney General, 1996-97
- Briefing Attorney for Texas Supreme Court Justice Jack Hightower, 1992-93
- Texas Tech School of Law, J.D. , cum laude, 1992
- St. Mary’s University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1989
- Campbell v. Wilder, 487 S.W.3rd 146 (Tex. 2016).
- Scoresby v. Santillan, 346 S.W.3d 546 (Tex. 2011).
- Williams-Pyro, Inc. v. Barbour, 408 S.W.3d 467 (Tex. App. – El Paso, 2013, pet. denied).
- State Farm v. Keegan, 209 F.3d 767 (5th Cir. 2000).